Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Randomness - December 2017

Selfies with Samantha are a regular event. 

 I also have quite the collection of pictures of Samantha sleeping. 

 Lily brought this home from school an I was instantly worried because it is obvious that this girl is holding a gun and schools do not take lightly to guns and pictures of guns and such.  So I asked a few questions and she told me that they were pictures of Princess Leia. Yes, those are buns on the side of her head not ponytails. And she split her name between the two pictures. 
Arabella went to a skating party and got the hang of it.  
I offered Joseph's old roller blades to her and she has been having a great time learning to use those around the neighborhood. 
 Peter and I went to a white elephant party and were the lucky recipients of this awesome lego head and a Lady Gaga toothbrush. 
 Joseph took this lovely little series of Peter and I. I quite like them and will cherish them. 



And finally, two girls in fox pajamas. 

No comments: