Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Night in Bethlehem - December 2017

Our ward decided to have a Night in Bethlehem for our Christmas party . It took place while I was in Utah. I offered some nativity costumes for the primary that I used a few years back.  Then Peter pointed out that I had given away the costumes for our family- oops! I offered to help with any other costumes that might be needed. The thrift store gave me some great things to work with and some ideas of how to clothe my family. Then I was asked to make the costumes for Mary and Joseph which parts were then played by Arabella and Jon. 
 Somebody in our ward sent this picture to me. I think it is the sweetest! 
 I think they turned out looking quite good! 
Joseph played his viola in a trio with two young women in our ward. They played a violin and cello. They played some background music while everyone ate. 
I was sad I missed it. Everyone said it was absolutely lovely! 

No comments: