Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Jon's birthday - December 2017

We loved celebrating this amazing 12 year old boy! 
I can not believe it has been 12 years that this boy has blessed my life but I am grateful for every second of those 12 years.
We started out with pancakes and presents and then off he went to school. 
 I found these old pictures of Jon. He was always such a ham and made the funniest faces. 

 I told him he could have a picture with his vampire teeth as long as he did a normal one first. 

 There were more but these were the few I pulled out and captured on my phone. 
 We had finished reading The Book of Mormon as a family and went out to eat to celebrate. Jon's birthday was the day that worked for us to go out. We chose Olive Garden and the kids loved it. Being, Jon's birthday we told our waiter and he was treated to a song and dessert. 
 We were also really thankful to Disney that they released the new Star Wars movie on his birthday. He was so excited to take some friends to see it. 
We had friends over for breakfast and then we went to an early showing of Star Wars. 


 They were so excited and the movie did not disappoint! Hands down it was my favorite Star Wars movie yet. 
I love that boy! He makes me laugh and pull my hair out but mostly laugh! I love his tender heart. I hope he will figure out just how amazing he is and how much potential he has. I do believe that if he wanted to he could become anything he wants and be the best at it!
And then on Sunday after his birthday, he was ordained to be a deacon and received the Aaronic priesthood. I know he will uphold his responsibilities and duties and be a wonderful man!

No comments: