Thursday, October 4, 2018

July: Rabner Family Reunion Day 8

Saturday morning we woke up and visited the Science Museum in Springfield. It was so fun! There were some great exhibits and so many hands on activities. 




  





 I am not sure what happened to the pictures I took of the DNA lab activities. The girls did a lab activity where they collected and separated out DNA. Jon and I did some DNA sequencing to solve a little mystery they had. It was one of the coolest things I have ever done. The helper said that they have school groups come through all of the time- this would be the best field trip ever. 
 I found this food truck online somehow and it was the BEST food! They sold pasties and if I am ever driving through Springfield again, I will definitely stop! 

Lily found this fun cowboy at one of our many potty break stops we made with Samantha. 
We were all so glad to get home. A vacation is always fun but there is really no place like home. 

No comments: