Friday, August 7, 2015

Utah or Bust!

My parents flew to Texas on July 14th and we headed out on July 16th for Utah. 
We spent our first night in Dumas, TX and left early to arrive in Denver, CO early enough to go to the Museum of Nature and Science. It was really cool and a much needed break from the car. 

 Right after I took this picture I was told I could not take pictures in this exhibit but it was really cool. All about underwater/water mythical creatures. 
 Unicorns!
 Giant fake snake, that Jon along with a few other kids were finally able to pick up completely. 

 
 The little kids discovery area was a huge hit! 
 

I visited with the lady in the background who happened to be LDS and was there with her 7 children: all boys and the last 3 are triplets. She is s supermom! 

We spent the night in Denver and then pushed on to Utah! We made it on Saturday afternoon and had a great evening visiting and playing with family! All of my kids were so happy to see their cousins! 

It is a beautiful drive, which is a good thing because it is certainly long!



No comments: