Friday, August 14, 2015

A day for peace and relaxing

Wednesday, July 22nd, started with an early morning trip to the most beautiful Payson Temple.
There is a painting just outside of the women's dressing room that as soon as I saw it, my heart was touched so much that I had tears in my eyes.
The attention to detail in this House of the Lord is exceptional. 
My life is so much greater because of the blessings that come to me from striving to remain faithful to the covenants I have made in the temple. I feel so blessed to live near and be able to visit many temples where I can attend and do work for those that have died without the fullness of the gospel. There is no other place where I feel the strengthening power of the spirit so powerfully.
This visit was made extra special because I was able to attend with two of my sisters, Malisa and Carla. They are part of my eternal family that brings me such great joy. I will continue to strive each day to keep my covenants so that I can be with them for eternity. 
We then spent the afternoon enjoying Grandpa and Grandma's backyard. 
 See, I told you Joseph was really there. It is no surprise to find him on the trampoline. 
 It started to rain while they were playing in the water.  But, what is a little more water when you are already wet and in your swimming suit. 
 And, if you get cold you can just hop in the hot tub and warm up. 


 It is scenes like these that make me long to live closer to family. 
 Samantha's personal pool with a refreshing otter pop. 

It was a glorious day!

No comments: