Friday, August 28, 2015

Family Pictures and Morgan County Fair

Wednesday while we were in Morgan, we went River Rafting.
It was lovely, serene, fun and I did not take a single picture. We could not take our cameras or phones and so it just slipped my mind to even take one before we left. 
We had a relaxing day of hanging out and having some intense conversations about all sorts of things. That is one thing I have come to really enjoy about the Rabner family, they speak their minds and still love each other in at the end. 

Thursday we took family pictures. 
Ben set up his tripod and a timer and we took a bunch of the whole crew, here is hoping that some of them turned out. Here are some of the outtakes and group shots we did after the large group. 







 It was the Morgan County Fair that week and Thursday's schedule had eating contests, livestock judging and a demolition derby. 
 The livestock fascinated the kids. 
 Lily was selected for a pringles eating contest. She did really well but was not match for the 40 year old 300 pound man that ate the whole can in less than 5 minutes. 
 I had never been to a demolition derby and it was so much fun!
 I love this picture of these two!

Seriously, how is this still allowed. It is the most unsafe, crazy, exciting, fascinating thing I have ever seen. The cars, the crowd, the snacks, the crashes, the unexpected winners. 
I hope this is not my last derby. 
I hear the one in Delta, Utah is one of the best. Maybe one day I will get to go. 

No comments: