Saturday, August 8, 2015

The MTC

Our first Sunday there, I spent at the MTC with my parents. 
It was a marvelous experience! 
They were serving in a Portuguese branch at the time and by the next Sunday had been transferred to an English speaking branch. 
I loved seeing the missionaries and feeling of their energy, enthusiasm, and powerful testimonies. 
Mary Ellen Edmunds was a guest speaker that day to the sisters and she was fabulous! I have always wanted to hear her speak and she did not let me down! 
I felt edified and uplifted by the whole experience. 
The church is in good hands with those missionaries. 
I loved spending the day with my parents too!
A huge thanks to Carla and Jana who braved my five kids so that I could go. My kids loved it and it was such a nice feeling to have family nearby to help.

No comments: