Sunday, August 9, 2015

Tuacahn

As if we had not been in the car long enough, we decided to head down on Sunday night to St. George for a short stay. My parents were so nice to set this up for us!
We had planned to do some fun things around St. George on Monday but it rained for most of the day. So, we went shopping and to the movie to see "Inside Out"- my kids have been wanting to go so bad and were thrilled. It is a good movie and I really enjoyed it  because Grandma and Grandpa stayed at the hotel with Samantha who does not fully appreciate the concept of a movie yet. 
Monday night, we went to Tuacahn to see Beauty and the Beast. 
It was so good! We all loved it. Samantha went to a little day care thing that is offered and did surprisingly well. 
 I love this picture because my dad is talking to the family next to him and learning all he can about them. He is a people person and I love that about him. 
 There was a mix up with our tickets and they could not fully refund our money but gave us a concession gift card instead so everyone got frozen lemonades. 

 And this is what happened on the way back to the hotel. 
Lily asked me on the way to the car if we could come again and see the Sleeping Beauty story.  


A little pre-show fun! 

No comments: