Tuesday, August 11, 2015

A Day to Hang Out

Tuesday we hit the road and headed back to my parents.
 I had to capture a picture or two of the beautiful red rock in Southern Utah. 

This handsome guy photo bombed the red rock! 
I then had the chance to go and visit this amazing dear friend, Wendy!
She was kind enough to let me and Lily and Samantha hang out at her house while we caught up on life. She is such a kind and loving person. She is a tender mercy from my Heavenly Father to me. It only took me a few days of knowing this girl that we would be lifelong friends. She is still teaching me and setting an example for me. We have laughed, cried, studied, exercised, been pregnant at the same time, attended the temple for the first time on the same day, traveled, danced, hugged, and talked for countless late night hours. BYU would not have been even a small portion of  the incredible experience it was without you Wendy. 

 After Wendy's, the kids and I had some time to just hang out and enjoy Grandma's house. 
We played tag and rode scooters and climbed on slides. 

 
I promise Joseph was there, he just did not hold still long enough for a picture. 

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh, I'm blushing! Heavenly Father knew we needed each other. I'm so grateful for your influence in my life!

Wendy said...

Oh, I'm blushing! Heavenly Father knew we needed each other. I'm so grateful for your influence in my life!