Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Fabulous 15!

I interrupt these vacation memories to share some special anniversaries with you!
These first 2 pictures do not have specific dates but they did take place mid August of 1997. Yes, 18 years ago! Peter and I had just started dating and of course the logical thing to do with your new boyfriend is to go camping and river rafting for a week. Max and Lanell, you are the best parents ever! It was so much fun! I learned that not only did I think that Peter was as amazing as I thought and then some but his family was pretty awesome too!
Peter is the one standing in the back and I am on the far right. 
We were babies!
Fast forward 3 years and you get this!
You took me to the temple, just like you said you would.
Sorry for the quality, I used my scanner and did not time my movements very well.
I still fell like that-like the world is swirling around me and it is only me and you-when you kiss me. 
This is in here for the sake that it should be digitally preserved.
The picture on the right was the last one. Our families had already left and we were taking just the last few pictures. The photographer said he was done in some way that I wish I could remember and Peter said, yes, now she is mine and grabbed my backside. If you look closely you can see the look of total shock on my face and pure joy on Peter's!

A week later we had our wedding reception. It poured rain on us just as we were finishing the pictures. Someday I will add the pictures of all of the outdoor reception stuff being covered and pop-ups being assembled. It was still a magical night, one of which I will always remember! We still like to play with each other and have fun (picture on the left) but there is always love and tenderness behind everything we do (picture on the right).
I love you Peter E! You make my life so wonderful!
You are the best decision I have ever made in my life. 

No comments: