Friday, June 28, 2013

Out of the mouth of babes...

Arabella likes to write "talks" during sacrament meeting almost every Sunday.
We have had a few meetings end in tears when she realizes we are about to sing the closing hymn and she has not written her "talk" yet. 
They all have something to do with Jesus. 
For a long time, they were about Jesus dying for me so I could live again or have a family or come to earth. Then it switched to Jesus got baptized.
This week this is what she wrote. She tells me what to write and then she copies it from my handwriting on  to another piece of paper. 
"Jesus is there to comfort you. He will be all around the world."
I am so thankful that at age 4 Arabella knows to whom she can turn for comfort and that He will be everywhere for anyone who needs comfort. She is a sweet spirit with wisdom beyond her years. 

No comments: