Thursday, June 20, 2013

Wonderful Words

While driving in the car, Jon announced that he wanted to become a car designer. He and Arabella had seen a car that had a screen in the back of a head rest. He then went on to say he would make a lot of money because cars are worth a lot. 
The car he would design contained these elements:
screens in the headrests
XBOX 360
Wii
Book of Mormon in the steering wheel for the driver
and "the Great Pearl of Price". He! He!
It would also be super fast of course.

We had been in the backyard looking at things and the kids had followed us in.
Peter was bringing up the rear and I heard him say,
"No Lily. No lawn mowers in the house." 
I turned to see she was trying to drag the play bubble mower in but that was not my first thought and I was really confused but I laughed when I saw what it was. 

I asked Arabella what she would like to do while we were in Utah.
She paused and thought and then said, "Well we could go shopping."
Oh what a smart girl. She must know that my mom and I love to shop! 
Yes, dear daughter we will go shopping.

Lily says "hit" this means sit.

I love my kids!

No comments: