Sunday, June 9, 2013

Third Grade Class Party

I helped with Joey's third grade end of year party.
I took the mini catapult that Peter made last summer and the kids launched balls.
It is always good to see Joey in the school setting and interacting with other kids.
There are some things he does great and others he is still working on and other aspects he is oblivious to but I am thankful for that sometimes too.
 Here he is playing with his friend Dayley.


Multiple attempts to get a picture of the three of them together but each time at least one of them was looking away or distracted by something: wind, itch, poky spot, something someone off to the side was doing. 

I love that I can help out with my kids class activities. It does not always work out- like I missed Jon's because it was during Arabella's swimming lesson. But I love to feel like I am a part of their life at school for a time and I LOVE that they still get excited to see me! Kids are the BEST!

No comments: