Sunday, February 7, 2016

The Best of People

I am sad to say that this may be the only picture I have of me with this dear, sweet, amazing friend.
Emily Wankier has been in my life for about 4 years and she moved a few weeks ago.
I did not know that I could find someone who would understand me and relate to the same things I do in the same way I do. We laughed, talked, swapped babysitting, called on each other in our times of need. She taught me about serving selflessly, how missionary work can be a part of our everyday life, to love everyone, put your all into anything you do especially when it is your family or your church calling, and people are always the most important thing. 
I will miss her and her family desperately. I have already made Peter promise me that before the year is up and my companion pass expires (for flying free with Peter on Southwest) we will travel to Connecticut and visit them. I am so thankful for phones, texts, facebook, instagram,etc. 
She is a golden friend and a kindred spirit. 

No comments: