Friday, February 12, 2016

Cooking Merit Badge

 Joseph has been working on his cooking merit badge at scouts and a few weekends ago we tackled the cooking 3 meals and a dessert as well as shopping or at least pricing those three meals.
It was a good weekend with some good food and lots of learning and teaching about different cooking things. 
Joseph did a good job and it was good to see what I can have him help me with to continue to improve his skills. 
Trifle was a delicious choice for his dessert! We all loved it!

2 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

You are amazing - letting kids cook takes patience!

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

This is so cool. I think this is a VERY important skill for all children to learn. I HATE when elders say to me Sister Wood I need this recipe so I can give it to my future wife.... ummmm you mean so you can cook it FOR your future wife is how I have corrected them... I LOVE when Brady cooks his mission rice and beans . You are one rockstar mama!