Saturday, February 6, 2016

A trip to Utah

Remember the surprise trip to Utah Peter planned for me...
It was wonderful!
I had a great time with my mom and sisters Carla and Jana shopping.
 Saturday night I had a delicious dinner of Zubs turkey and avocado toasted sub and 
then my parents and I attended the Provo City Center Temple Open House. 
 It was beautiful and I was so touched by the Spirit there. 
An incredible amount of effort was given to preserve the historic feeling of this structure while elevating it to be a House of the Lord. 

 Sunday, I spent the day with my parents at the MTC and loved seeing so many excited missionaries. 
 Sunday evening my siblings came over with their kids and we had dinner and laughed and visited. 
I love my family! I am so blessed to have them. They are a huge part of why I am who I am. 
Added bonus to my trip was the fresh snow that fell on Sunday. 
The peace and quiet that comes with softly falling snow is heavenly. 
I did remember that shoveling snow is not something I miss doing. 

Monday, I had a good time going to the BYU Museum of Art Norman Rockwell exhibit and lunch at Cubby's which was delicious! I loved the time I had to spend with my family! 
Peter is the best for giving this to me! 

No comments: