Friday, July 3, 2015

Summer Swimming

It is summertime and so we have been swimming! 
 Samantha loves to put goggles on her head! 
Peter suggested that maybe I should try attaching hair bows to the goggles and she might just keep them in!

 
 The above pictures were taken while swimming one evening as a family at the rec center. I had the kids all lined up by height perfectly and then Jon had to jump. You can see Joseph's foot so he is still there but too bad Jon also hit Joseph in the jaw when he did this. 
 We have also been doing swimming lessons.
Lily was so excited to start this year. I thought she would do really well but she did not let her guard down and try what the teacher was asking until the last day or two.  I was so grateful I had signed them up for another session.
This picture perfectly captures Arabella's growing confidence in the water. She rarely wears her life jacket anymore at the pool and she is always working on getting better and stronger. I love it!
This is from the second session of swimming lessons- Day 1. It is a semi-private lesson with just Lily and Arabella. 
This was Arabella trying to put all of the parts of breaststroke together and doing a really good job of it. I am really so proud of both of them. 

No comments: