Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Museum Day

June 30th I realized a whole month of summer was over and we had yet to go to the zoo or the museum.  Well, that just would not do so we packed up and headed out. By we packing up I really mean we- I put the kids in charge of making lunches. Joseph's sandwiches were great, Jon packed a plum for each of us but forgot to pack the 2 apples he worked so hard to slice.  And I left my water bottle- thank goodness for drinking fountains. It was a good group effort!
 We were photo bombed by a dino skeleton. 
 Jon kindly helped Lily create her own bird.
 The snap circuits were a hit by all of the kids. 

 This boy is growing up way to fast for me. 

One group shot before we left. 
The kids really wanted to stay longer but after 5 hours I was done and was a bit worried about traffic. 
It was a good thing we left when we did because about 5 miles from home we hit total stand still traffic and I was in the far left lane. It took 30 mintues to travel about 2 miles but I was eventually able to get off and take a frontage road home. 
We are looking forward to going to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science in a next week on our way to Utah! I do have great kids!

No comments: