Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Day

Arabella does not have school on Friday's so her class party was on Thursday.
 It is unfair that I caught her just as she was putting a handful of goldfish into her mouth but she is still so cute!
 Lily even joined in on the lunch eating fun!
 Peter surprised her by showing up too.
 The whole class + Lily!
 My Valentine's "box" of chocolate.  When I came home from work on Thursday morning Peter presented me with a cookie sheet of homemade "BYU" mint brownies. He is the BEST! They are delicious and I have eaten a fair amount but I had been sharing too.
 I took my camera with me to Jon's class party that I helped with but I forgot to take pictures- doh?!
We had a delicious candle light dinner (it was easier to serve with the lights on) of chinese take out! 
Then Peter helped the boys with a flag scout fundraiser they have been doing together and I took the girls to deliver treats to the ladies I visit teach. Are we romantic or what?! I then went to bed earlier since I am working a day shift today. I think what matters about Valentine's is that those you love know you love them and you do something different to make it special. So check and check on that! 

No comments: