Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Again

When I left work this morning it was 18 degrees outside with a feels like temp of 6.
I live in Texas and these are not temperatures I am accustomed to.
As I pulled up to the house, Joey was outside in his coat and gloves checking out the snow.
School was not cancelled but let out early since it has continued to snow and now the snow is becoming ice.
 After dropping the boys off at school, Peter had put hats and gloves on the girls and they were waiting for me on the front steps.
I am of the opinion that if there is going to be snow it should at least be good snowman building snow- this is like powder. 
No need to feel too sorry for us, it is supposed to be in the 50's on Saturday. 

1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

at least ya'll got some snow with your cold weather... we have not been so fortunate and Ryker really wants it to snow!