Friday, April 1, 2011

It's a .....

Healthy Baby!
I was so relieved to see a healthy, living, moving baby that it does not bother me too much that Peter has yet to tell me whether this sweet baby is a boy or a girl.
Yes, for the last two kids Peter gets to find out the sex of the baby and then tell me. I figure this is fair because I know I am pregnant first and get to tell him the good news- plus I get to feel the baby move first. This way he gets to know something that I don't for a period of time- usually a short period of time like a day. Hint Hint dear!
I will go back to see the perinatalogist in 4 weeks and have another US to make sure the baby is growing as it should be. Apparently my condition can cause the baby to be small or stop growing. I am so thankful for good doctors and modern medicine/science. I found out today that doctors did not know that my condition existed 20 years ago. Again, I feel so blessed!

2 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

Yeah for a healthy baby!

Megan said...

so exciting to find out what it is! love the peter-telling idea. i love finding out what the baby is now instead of waiting, i like to plan and have an idea of the new joy coming soon!