Thursday, April 21, 2011

Silliness

Kids do not try this at home because you should not put things in your ears but if you do happen to put Mr. Potatohead parts on your ears and mouth please leave them there long enough for your parent to take a picture. Then you will have to listen to them tell you why you should not do this or encourage brothers/sisters to do this. (But really don't they look so silly!)
Our air conditioning was not working so I had let the kids play in the pool earlier in the day. I was busy trying to get dinner made and get ready for a presidency meeting. Sasha was being difficult- jumping on the kids, breaking into the garden and digging, etc. but she kept barking when she was in her kennel so I let her out again. After about 5 minutes I heard Arabella giggling with delight and this is what I found.
Sasha and Arabella (fully clothed) playing in the pool. Well really Arabella using a shovel to dump water on Sasha. She was loving it and Sasha did not see to mind to much actually.
I had to pause during my 45 minutes of chaos to capture an adorable moment of childhood!
Moments to be cherished when the chaos is forgotten!

1 comment:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

good job for capturing this moment. these are the best to remember.