Thursday, April 21, 2011

Arabella'a Achievements

Arabella woke up with a dry diaper last Monday morning and so I decided to try the potty training thing. I had the week off and she has shown signs of readiness. Also, it was either now or wait until after the baby comes and that seemed like a really long time to keep changing diapers for her so we went for it.
So when she goes in here she gets...

a sticker on here which when filled leads to...
one of these. Princess Tiana has already been won/awarded. She is doing well and the last few days has been better about telling me when she needs to go and not just me taking her every 1-2 hours. We are proud of her and I think I have more patience this time around, which makes me feel sorry for the frustration I felt towards the boys during their potty training. Oh well, I guess as parents we live and learn. I would also like to give a thank you to Dora the explorer for having underwear that Arabella wants to wear and pull ups that have flowers and butterflies that disappear when wet- this adventure would not be the same without you.

1 comment:

Megan said...

yeah for arabella! i hate potty training so hopefully it will be easier with a girl for me too!