Sunday, May 12, 2019

February 2019: Random Moments from the Month

Peter had back to back site visits in areas of Texas and Louisiana where really good King Cake is sold. So, he brought home 2. They were delicious and the kids were so anxious to find the baby! 
 Samantha dresses herself and does not always take suggestions. Socks with sandals was a thing in my day and she is working to bring it back. I did not however have unicorn valentine socks to go with my sandals. 

 We installed this desk space at the top of our stairs. It was so perfect for my studying and paper writing. Peter and I learned a few things in doing it and it sort of makes you want to do more home updates. 
 Peter all dressed up for Camporee- it was a post-apocolyptic theme. Tonkawa Wasteland was the name of the camp. 
 A coworker was gifted a very large can of hot cocoa and knew she would not finish it. I drink a cup of cocoa almost every shift and so she gifted it to me. I was so happy! 

 The Blue and Gold Pack Meeting was a bit more low key and not one person seemed upset by it. Peter is enjoying his role as cub master. 
Arabella did a good job at the tent setting up challenge. 

 School picture day for these two beauties! 
 Fixing the clock in the Relief Society room at church. 
The guy on the far right is Elder Barber (Blake), he served in our ward awhile back. He was a fantastic missionary and it was such a fun surprise to have a random knock on the door and find him and his mom standing there. (I just realized that this was actually over Christmas break but I never saved the picture until February and so here it lands). 

No comments: