Sunday, November 4, 2018

October 2018: Chili Cook-Off and the Hot Sauce

I don't know why I did not take many pictures during this week but these videos are so fantastic it makes up for any lack of documentation of the rest of the week. 
At our Annual Ward Chili Cook-Off, someone brought a small bottle of hot sauce called Satan's Blood. My boys are crazy and decided to try just one drop. I have laughed way too much over these videos.





Jon did pretty well until his friend Andrew started to gag and throw up and then he began to get nauseated and struggle. But, there were some of the cute young women watching so he worked really hard to keep it together.  

For any posterity who may be reading this in the printed form of our blog, you need to find the digital file so you can watch the video- trust me it is worth it! 

No comments: