Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Samantha's Birthday

Samantha is such a joy in our family! 
I can not believe she is 3!

 Look at that girl! She was so excited for her day and yet she spent it at a friend's house because I went on a field trip with Arabella. 
Miss Melissa treated her to Chikfila for lunch and some tsum-tsums. 
 Peter was really sad that he did not get to maker her a birthday cake but we had a few crazy days and so I went with a store bought one and she picked the one with the carrots. 
 She did not really know what to think about the carrot when she ate it. 

 New swimming suit from her cousins. 
 New letter magnet toy from her brothers and sisters.
 New bike from Mom and Dad.
 It is a birthday party year for our family and so Samantha had her first party! 
 It was fun to do an Easter egg hunt since her birthday was just before Easter. 

She was so excited to deliver the invitations to her friends and then to have them come.  
She of course enjoyed the gifts, treats, and cupcakes but I think most of all she loved being the center of attention. 
I am a bit sad that I only have 2 years left with this little chickita! I am looking forward to next school year when she and I will have some free days each week to play and go on adventures.  I pray that I will make the most of this time. She is truly my joy! 

No comments: