Friday, May 5, 2017

March Middles

Wacky Wednesday at school lead to not just inside out and backwards clothes but some wild and crazy hair! 
 And what big sis gets, little sis wants in on too. 

 Who does not wear fur coats while watching mom workout in the garage?!
 80's family dance at church! Can you believe someone gave up that awesome track suit?
 My beautiful children! 
 I spent the first 2 days of Spring Break taking lifeguard training so that I can be a lifeguard at Girl's Camp this summer. It has been years since I spent that much time in the water and it was cold and wonderful at the same time. The class was really well taught and gratefully I was not the only older person in there- I could have been the mom of the 4 teenagers. So glad I passed! 
 And this happened during Spring Break...
 There have been many mornings with tears when brushing her hair or even getting it into a ponytail.  I told her more than once that we could just cut it off.  Then when I cut my hair short in February, I  mentioned something about donating your hair.  She was fascinated and fixated.  She kept asking me everyday and so I made an appointment and we did it. I just last week finally remembered to mail the hair off to Wigs for Kids.  She loves her short hair and so do I. She looks so cute! 

And I loved this moment when I asked Jon to go outside with Samantha and he willingly and happily played with her and joined in her imaginative play! My heart is so happy when my kids are loving to each other. 

No comments: