Friday, May 19, 2017

Easter 2017

We had a god time decorating Easter Eggs.
At the beginning of April, my work had an Easter event and the kids and I had a good time attending. 

The Easter bunny was very clever this year and lead each child on their own scavenger hunt. 
They all ended up at the same spot and each child had one word in their egg and they had to combine the words to figure out what to do next. 
They had to pull down the attic stairs and that is where they found an Easter pinata! 





Bunny shaped cinnamon twists to go with the Easter Eggs and way too much candy! 

We clean up pretty well! 
I am so thankful for my Savior! I know He lives and that it is only through Him that I will be able to return to live with Heavenly Father and have these wonderful people with me. 

No comments: