Saturday, April 23, 2016

Samantha turns 2

Okay so this happened 11 days ago.
I can not believe my baby is 2! 
She is fiery, sweet, shy at times, a momma's girl, inquisitive, active, a climber, a helper, a follower at least for now, demanding, giggly, and a puppy lover. 
 She loves Minnie Mouse.
 I love the words she is trying to say each day and more and more are becoming clear. 
 I love that her brothers and sisters dote on her.
 She loves to color- unfortunately she colors on everything: herself, the walls, furniture, and at times paper and coloring books too. 

 It was the sweetest thing to watch her gently blow on the candles to blow them out. 

 In the end, I helped her out. 
Samantha Joy, you were an act of faith for me and you are among my dearest blessings. I see in you how Heavenly Father trusts us to when we place our trust in Him. You are a beloved daughter of Heavenly Father and of your parents! 

No comments: