Friday, April 1, 2016

Disney Device 1 Day 4

Oh the Carousel! I have ridden on this with each of my little kids and now it was Samantha's turn!

 I am not certain why I don't have as many pictures from this day but I don't. 
 This kept a number of people entertained in line for Pirates of the Caribbean. Yes, she is asleep on his head! She slept like this for about 20 minutes. 
 We are spooky aren't we! 
  
 We failed to get a picture in front of the castle during the daylight and then it was roped off for the fireworks so this was the best we could do. 
 It was really beautiful all decorated for the 60th anniversary. 
And finally, it is tradition, for our family at least, to have a picture at the front flower beds with a child asleep in the stroller- seriously I am quite certain we have one with Joseph as a baby asleep. 
We loved our days in Disneyland and look forward to another magical trip in a few years. 

No comments: