Monday, April 11, 2016

Disney Device 3 Day 5, 6, & 7

 The rockets while Dad and the big kids rode on Star Tours. I am horrible at Selfies.
 Casey Junior may have been one of the longest lines we stood in.  Although, we made it to within 10 people of the front of a long Peter Pan ride and it stopped working.  It took about 5-10 minutes and it was up and running again.
 The Majestic Matterhorn
 Watch out folks! 


 This was such a fun character meet and greet! 

 "So Joseph, how do you plan to dig that hole?"
"Well Dad, I am going to lay here and reach down as far as I can."
"I bet if I get down in there we can widen this and you will be able to dig even deeper."
That hole was impressive in the end. 

 I believe she has a future in swimsuit modeling. 

 We could have easily played for a few more hours! 
 We ended the day with some delicious In n Out Burger!
And finally, home again, home again jiggity, jig! 
It was so good to eat at home, around our table, and share our thoughts about our trip and the adventures we had. 

No comments: