Monday, April 11, 2016

Disney Device 3 Day 1 & 2

I only had pictures from Day 1 that I already shared so on to Day 2.



 These 5 heads belong to my favorite kids in the world! 

 This was during lunch and I share this picture so that I will finally take a moment to share a spiritual moment that I need to record so I do not forget. 
We had purchased Subway sandwiches to eat for lunch and sat in one of the restaurant areas to eat lunch that first day.  We were lucky and found 3 tables in a row by each other. While we sat and waited for someone to retrieve the sandwiches from our locker, I was visiting with my mom who was two tables away. Jon was sitting across from me and there was a fair amount of noise due to the crowds and surroundings.  He was trying to follow our conversation but blurted out "Mom, can you actually understanding what she is saying because I can not hear her?' I said yes and he asked how. I explained that she was my mom and I had many years of listening to her voice to be able to recognize it and understand it even in the midst of the noise.  A really powerful impression hit me at that moment. This is how the Holy Ghost is and should be. It should be a voice that we have become accustomed to hearing and having around that we will be able to hear and understand it even when chaos surrounds us.  
 I love all of our faces! 
 Arabella's first time on Indiana Jones!

Done and done! 

No comments: