Saturday, October 4, 2014

Joseph turns 11/ Trip to Utah Day 1

Months ago I decided that I wanted to travel to Utah so I could learn to make grape juice from my mom. This meant a trip needed to be coordinated around the time the grapes would be ripe on the vines.
 As I was planning the trip, I first was going to go with just the 2 youngest and then I decided to take Arabella. Then, Peter and I discussed that I could take the all of the kids to Utah by myself and he pointed out that with my companion pass, if he flies then I fly free. So we surprised everyone and took the whole family! It was so much fun!
 The kids knew about it but our families in Utah did not know.
My sister Malisa was let in on the secret because she could fit all of us in her van.
She drove us to my mom's school and we went in., 
I was going to capture the  moment but as we walked in she was walking out of her office and saw us. She said oh, yea! Jon ran up to her and She said, Jon you'r here...WAIT...JON YOU ARE HERE!
It was awesome!
 It was Joseph's birthday on the 25th and so we took him to dinner at Brick Oven. 
It was so yummy!
 He really enjoyed the singing.
He wanted a How to Train Your Dragon 2 birthday cake and so thanks to Macey's in Provo, his wish came true. 
Joseph, is such a good boy. He works hard, laughs easily, and is quick to step in and help out often without being asked. I love you Joseph and you are so important to us!
The rest of our trip to come...

No comments: