Saturday, September 20, 2014

First Trip to the Zoo

A friend posted on Facebook that she was heading to the zoo if anyone wanted to join her. 
Well, that was all the motivation I needed to get this little one to the zoo for the first time.
 Arabella was sad to miss her first trip but we bought a pass so we will all go again soon. 
 Getting up close to the giraffes- see its head right behind us. 
 We ate lunch by these lions. The window is actually inside one of the cafes and so we hung out with the sleepy lions (I don't think they moved much the entire time).
 I am pretty sure we have not had a trip to the Dallas Zoo without a picture on these elephant statues. 
 I am proud of this selfie sitting on the elephant. 

 The children's splash area was perfect on this hot and humid day. Lily is doing a "cannonball".

 This was Samanth'a preferred way of viewing the zoo. I think it is her preferred place to be in general lately. I am pretty sure she is teething and is in general a bit grumpy and wants to be held but this is an acceptable alternative. 
 I could not resist a picture with the ostrich statue. 
Here is to a year of trips to the Dallas Zoo!

No comments: