Sunday, October 12, 2014

Utah Trip Day 4

Sunday was wonderful!
We had the morning to hang out and visit with Carla and her family (they are staying at my parents' house while they build their new house).
We attended church with Jana and Carla. Their houses are in the same ward for now and it was their Primary program. So many kids but it was fantastic!
 Then we had a delicious dinner with the Rabner's!
I also made my family dress up and head up the canyon for a few pictures. Ben was kind enough to play photographer.  I had hoped for more fall leaves but they just were not really there yet. We did take some by a great barn and a fence and a good climbing tree. I am excited to see how they turned out. 
 We are so lucky that when we make a trip to Utah we get to see both sets of Grandparents.
 Back at the Bird's there was pajamas and some bedtime snuggles.

And some plain old falling asleep in the magic recliner that puts most anyone to sleep. 

No comments: