Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Hand Bells

Our friends (and home teacher) the Bjarnason's came over on Monday night with a special family home evening activity. It was so much fun! I am considering getting my own set.
We started with Joey accompanying Stars were Gleaming and then Arabella shared the story Jesus Died for Me that we made last week in preschool for the letter J.
 Then we played the bells!
We played several songs and improved with each one. 
The kids had a hard time remembering not to touch the bell part of the bells but otherwise did a great job!
 We finally got the little gold bell Jon is holding up for Lily to play with and she went crazy with it.
 They also brought a plateful of yummy treats which Lily grabbed by the handful. She looks like she is in a chocolate coma.
Then she realized there was still a piece stuck to her fingers - must eat all chocolate!

Enjoy our little song! I was trying to watch the music and help Arabella so it is not visually appealing.

1 comment:

Jana Clegg said...

I've been thinking about getting some of those bells too. I think they would be great for home, primary, preschool, and whenever I get bored, right? Glad you had a fun night. Too bad Lily didn't leave some dessert for me.