Saturday, October 27, 2012

Fifth

I had a hard time settling on a halloween costume this year but this seems like the BEST one I could have had!

Baby #5 (and the final) will make it's debut in early May.  My due date is the 10th but my doctor delivered Lily 11 days early so I will just plan for very early May.  
I am 12 weeks and looking forward to my evening nausea going away and feeling like I need a nap every afternoon when life is the most crazy around this place.
I called my doctor as soon as I found out and I have been getting my blood thinner shots every day.  I had an appointment on Wednesday and the baby looked great!
We are not particular about whether this one is a boy or a girl since we are tied at 2 each.  But this will be one very loved baby that is for sure!

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh - so excited for you!!! Perfect costume!

Kim Zielke said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Very exciting news.

Wendy said...

Hurray! That's so great! Two preggo Halloween costumes in a row! :) Congratulations!

Mak said...

What!?!?! That's fantastic news! Congrats- you have the cutest babies! Now I'm SOOOO not drinking the water in this ward :)

Jana Clegg said...

Congrats again! I love the way you announced. I am looking forward to a new niece or nephew.

Levanger Family said...

Congrats Shellie! That's awesome! I had this costume last year and made one for Brian with a donut and Dr. Pepper in his belly!

Cristi L. said...

I'm so happy for you!!

The Junior Maxwells said...

Congrats!!