Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Vacation Day 5

Well, I am a nerd and just published Day 6 before Day 5.
New ride- Luigi's flying tires.  They are hovering over the surface and you have to lean in different directions to get it to go the way you want.

Buzz-sideways.  Star Command will not allow him to do signatures. Sad.

That is a good family picture.
My favorite feature of the cozy cone motel- the detail in Cars Land was awesome!


Mater's Tractor Ride- it was fun!

Lily went on King Triton's Carousel a number of times.
Thank you dum dums for making lines seem a bit less lengthy or for giving us that little pick me up we needed sometimes during the day. My button says Happy Anniversary - which the workers would say to me all over the park- so fun!
Grandpa Bird and Arabella (she is sporting the sparkly mickey ears that she chose as her prize).
Grandma and the boys
Sleeping Lily in line- this happened more than once.  She was such a good baby!
DJ Jon as he would call himself.
This dance party was so much fun.  Anastasia chased Jon around the dance floor saying "Come back Prince, I want to dance with you." So funny!



Street Dancing with the music car from Cars (one of the cars that teases Mack when he is driving).




More pictures of the amazing World of Color show.  I love this and I was so happy we got to see it again!
A better picture of the neon lights.  Peter went on the main Cars ride at night with one of the kids and said the lights looked extra neat.
Another amazing day in Disneyland (California Adventure).

1 comment:

Jana Clegg said...

I've loved seeing the fun pics of your vacation. Makes me want to go soooo bad. Glad you had fun!