Saturday, September 29, 2012

Storage

Peter decided to add some storage under the stairs. 
First he cut this hole.
 Then he cut a bigger hole and as you can see there was some construction debris that had been swept in there and left never to be seen again- or so they thought.
 We saw this spoon stuck in the stairs- some worker thought he was clever.
It actually ended up being a spork- I feel that is an added bonus!
 The finished door- I like it.  Peter did a great job and learned a new skill.
Peter did sheetrock it which looks really nice.  Now I just need to move my flour from upstairs to this new place and buy some more wheat and flour. 
I love more storage!

3 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

You are one skillful man Pete! Way to go!!

Lindsey said...

AWESOME!!!! How super duper creative!

Jana Clegg said...

I love it! Pete did a good job. I love handy man husbands. I like your birthday post for Joey too. Looks like a fun couple of days.