Sunday, September 23, 2012

It took awhile...

But, we finally hung our painting. 
We bought it in New Orleans in February 2011 always knowing where it would eventually find a home.
The trick was that I wanted the scripture to go with it and I could not decide exactly how to do it.
 After several ideas and some help from my friend Emily, I settled on a canvas print of the scripture. 
I chose specific words to be larger than others because to me they are so important and powerful!
 This is what you will see as you walk in our house.
We still have our awesome gun and spur chandelier which I believe really adds to the ambiance of the entryway experience.  Hey, we live in Texas so, we can get away with it. 

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Looks great! Girl, you ever want to replace than chandelier - I am SO your go-to friend!!!

Jana Clegg said...

Love the painting and scripture.....and even the chandelier. I won't tell Sadie about it, she might just want it in her room. Ha.