Friday, September 7, 2012

Flashback Friday

Joey as a little boy (and some still today) had a thing for cleaning.
He loved the vacuum.  As an infant, we would turn on the vacuum and it would calm him down.
This little red vacuum has been so handy and used by all of our children.
 Our apartment in Springville.
 Our Apartment in Las Vegas.  Joey decided to get his own pancake mix.
 He would insist on helping and I felt that was a reasonable thing to do- have him help clean up the mess he had made.  Then, he started to make messes just so we could use the vacuum.  So, I was a mean mom and made him sit in time out while I had all of the fun cleaning up the mess with the vacuum.  Can you believe the cruelty?!
 Cleaning at grandma's house.
 Cleaning at a friend's house.  Swiffers were about as cool as vacuums.  
 Just a silly picture.
 What a dashing young man.
And finally, the big vacuum at our house in Las Vegas. He is about 2 1/2 years old in this picture and the video.  
I hope the sound appears in these videos.  I had no sound when I previewed them.  
Enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments: