Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had several people from our new ward show up on that Monday night to help us get in moved in. We had a lot of boxes and the stairs were a killer after awhile. My parents were huge helpers in getting us moved in. They helped unpack a ton of boxes and my mom and I worked hard for hours on just the kitchen.

We did take some time out on Thursday to celebrate Thanksgiving!

We had more than our fair share to be thankful for this year! New jobs for both me and Peter and a new house, three beautiful kids and two great families that love and support us.

She is so stinkin' cute!
Jon wanted to make silly faces and I think he did a pretty good job!

Joey was his usually smiley happy self and was so excited to eat, especially the pie.

1 comment:

Cristi L. said...

ok - 1 more comment. Lars was looking at these pictures and he stopped on Arabella and said, "Man, she was just warming up to me." Miss you!