Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jon turns 4!

I was going to post some pictures of Jon over the years but our desktop is on the fritz and so, I can not get to my pictures. Argh, computers.
Either way Jon had a great day and we can not believe he is 4 already! We love him so much and are so grateful he is a part of our family!
Opening presents on birthday morning. It was a very dinosaur filled birthday and he loved it!
Dinosaur face! Jon was able to take treats to his preschool class and also a favorite book to share. They gave him a Mickey Mouse birthday crown and he felt way cool!

Monday I baked three cake mixes so that while I was at work Peter could sculpt this cake for Jon. Peter is feeling a bit like "the Cake Boss". I am so grateful for his hard work and late night putting this together. And yes, those would be Jon's feet on the table because he was standing on it in all of his excitement. We had two families from our ward over to share the cake. So much fun playing.
Another dinosaur face. Happy birthday my Jonny! We love you!

2 comments:

Kelsey Booth said...

Happy birthday Jon boy! I can't believe he is 4...yikes! Super cute pics!

Jana Clegg said...

Love the festivities! I'm glad he had a fun day. We sure love Jon, Sadie especially.