Sunday, December 20, 2009

December Activities

I wanted to share some photos of what we have been up to this month.
The kids were struggling during the First Presidency Christmas Devotional so we made a hut and became the coolest parents in a snap.
Arabella thought it was pretty cool too until the boys blocked off all of the exits.

Our ward Christmas party was last Friday night. Arabella discovered the delicious joy of the peanut butter hershey kiss cookies. She is clutching it in her hand.

The kids sang a few great songs and sounded like angels but in this picture with their red eyes they look a bit devlish. Freaky, eh?

There was an adorable puppet show with Grover and Oscar the Grouch.

I really don't know what to say about this picture. Peter states it is a very "Shellie Picture". My eyes certainly show excitement, or suprise?!

Santa arrived and made many children very happy. The boys were so excited and Arabella tolerated his lap for about 30 seconds and then she was done.

I took this picture this morning because they looked so cute in their Christmas Duds.

I love my kids!
More pictures to come of our outing at the beginning of December to Holiday At the Hall at the Lewisville City Hall. It was great and now my desktop is working again so I will be able to get to my pictures.
Happy Holidays!
Oh and if any of you can figure out what flying pigs have to do with Christmas let me know. This is in the yard of a house down the street. The wings even move up and down.

No comments: