Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Family Fun






I did not work last Thursday like I normally do so we decided to do something fun. Joey suggested we play games. We had a great time. We first played Twister which is so much fun with little kids. Then we had a probably 12 rounds of Hungry Hippos. We played a fishing game and finally Chutes and Ladders. Jon wore Peter's socks when we played twister, what a nut?!
The other pictures are from Family Home Evening tonight. We rented the movie Bolt and watched it and ate caramel popcorn. Arabella played in the walker for the first time tonight. She loves to stand and so we thought she would really like it and she did! I love my kids! They are so full of life and curiousity and it is wonderful. They never cease to suprise me or to make me smile. I also love to watch my amazing husband play with our kids. The boys love to wrestle and climb all over Peter. Arabella smiles in such an adorable way when she sees her daddy, and I know it is because she feels safe with him. I love my family!

4 comments:

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

Shell I think that the boys love to wrestle and climb on Pete because he is still a kid at heart himself. Does he watch Saturday morning cartoons with them while eating a HUGE bowl of cocorus? I'm glad ya'll are enjoying life so much!! When is your next trip to Utah?
Oh and thanks for the book suggestion Mom brought them all to me and I started Wicked Lovely... its kinda weird so far but i'm only 20 pages in thus far.

Kelsey Booth said...

I can't wait until Ali is big enough to play games. I love those kids, they are so awesome!

Lindsey said...

yeah! love the twister pictures. we have been playing SORRY! allllll the time lately. it was one of my favorite games growing up, and ben is really into it! love arabellas eyes!

Jana Clegg said...

I seriously smile the whole time I'm looking at your blog and reading and seeing the adventures in your life. I can't wait to see Arabella in person. She has changed so much since I last saw her. Take Care and Sadie and Jon should compare dad socks...cause Sadie does that too.