Thursday, July 26, 2018

May: Field Trips and End of Year Concerts


 We packed in the end of year activities in May- 2 field trips and 3 end of year concerts. 
 Joseph played wonderfully with the orchestra and it was extra fun because my family was still here and they were able to attend as well. 
 Jon was so brave and performed a solo at his choir concert. He sang "I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan. He did so well. Peter has the recording on his phone and I keep forgetting to get it from him. 

Lily had a field trip to the zoo and the kindergarten class concert in one week.  
 They sang all animal themed songs and it was adorable! 

 And finally, I attended Arabella's class field trip with her. It was a trip to UNT. I have been on this one before with Jon's class and it is a fun one. 



It was a great couple of weeks watching my kids in their elements; learning, performing, interacting with friends, processing and being simply amazing! 

No comments: