Wednesday, July 18, 2018

April: Samantha turns 4!

Oh how we love this little girl! 
I loved having a day that was all about her! 
 Famous pancakes and roller skates were the perfect way to start her special day! 

 The other present she asked for was a remote control car and we were thrilled to find a Minnie Mouse one to fit the bill. 
 And of course Peter made this amazing cake! 

Samantha you are my joy! Your pregnancy was really hard and scary for me but from the moment you were born you have brought joy to everyone around you! I love seeing you grow and learn and observer the world around you and then mimic back some of the things you see and hear. I look forward to seeing where you go in this world. You are so excited to start school this fall and I know you will thrive there!

This is a post script to Samantha's Birthday!
 Kendall is our friend from church and her birthday is a few days after Samantha's. She and her mom invited us for a birthday playdate/celebration at Build A Bear. We had a great time making some My Little Pony stuffed animals.

After some lunch we topped off the day with a ride on the carousel. 

No comments: