Thursday, May 28, 2015

Technical Difficulties

So, when you have downloaded pictures to your laptop and then your dying battery dies and your one year old destroys the charger you are left with only the kids laptop for use and it is a bit rough. But, you use it to order a new battery and charger. Amazon is like the biggest supplier of all things. And so, though you may have entered the information about your computer exactly when the charger arrives before the battery and you are so excited that you rip the package open and try to plug it in right away! Then ... you discover that the hexagon shaped plug will not fit into your round plug receptor- ugh! You then order a new charger and arrange to return the wrong one.  Your new battery finally comes but it only has one hour of charge to it.  Alas, that is a brief explanation of some of the hurdles I have had to blogging lately. 

This last Sunday, I was asked to substitute Jon's primary class last minute and when I looked at the lesson I new I needed to take my printed blog from 2009 to share a story from it with the pictures.  I have only printed 3 years of my blog but we spent some quality time on Sunday looking through them and laughing and sharing memories. It was what I needed to recommit myself and give up my half-hearted efforts.  
This has nothing to do with technical difficulties but It is a picture of the incredibly tiny and cute frogs that have been around our backyard lately due to all of the rain. 

No comments: