Friday, May 29, 2015

Mother's Day

My kids were so excited about Mother's Day and making me breakfast in bed. 
There plans were a bit altered when I awoke at 6:50 to Tornado sirens. 
The picture below was the list of warnings waiting for me.
The weather has been absolutely crazy lately. We have received as much rain in the last 4-6 weeks as we did all of last year! Our yard is a swamp! I am pretty sure we might get carried away by mosquitoes soon. That is probably why we have so many happy frogs too. 

 
 I did get breakfast in bed and it was great but since my family was all eating downstairs I took my food down and enjoyed my family.
These are the cards from Arabella. I loved feeling special all day long. 
I love being a mother! It is the hardest thing I have ever done. Few things can be so rewarding that regularly makes me feel so inadequate. I learn from my children all of the time and they help me to strive each day to be a better person in hopes that I can help them become all Heavenly Father wants them to become. It is a sacred responsibility and I am so blessed to have Peter by my side helping and encouraging me as I strive to fulfill it. 

No comments: